Do you love firearms and digital media? Are you a competition shooter, military veteran, or just a Second Amendment enthusiast? Do you follow firearms accounts on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, and have a strong interest in, or professional experience with, brand development?
At Blackout Defense, we manufacture innovative tactical weapon systems--including precision ARs, tactical actions, and suppressors--out of our high technology machine shop in Chandler. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Digital Media Coordinator to lead development and execution of our digital media content strategy!
The ideal candidate will be someone who can develop our brand and build strong online communities through various platforms. You will be responsible for:
- content creation and curation, including copywriting, photography, videography, and some animation
- website traffic analysis and SEO optimization
- daily administration of our social media accounts with the goal of constant growth
- boots on the ground engagement with the firearms community
- outreach, including establishing relationships with firearm influencers and dealer partners
- organizing shooting events and range days
- And of course, testing new product designs!
Applicants must be comfortable with the Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR for photography and videography and AutoDesk 3DS Max for animation.