JOIN Main Street Solutions – Blackhawk Network’s Merchandising Brand!
Why work for our Main Street Solutions in our Merchandising Team:
- Great opportunity to build a part time career in merchandising
- You are hired as a PART TIME employee, not a contractor
- Ability to set your own schedule within a week, in most cases
- Day-time work hours – no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Competitive hourly base pay, drive time & monthly car allowance
- Work with the biggest brands in retail
Check out the video of why our employees love Main Street Solutions! CLICK HERE
We are seeking Part-time Merchandisers for our Main Street Solution team to service multiple stores in the following assigned market:
Route: NV, Carson City (Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Incline Village, Kings Beach, South Lake Tahoe, Gardnerville, Truckee, Zephyr Cove, and Tahoe City)
Main Street Solution’s primary focus is merchandising gift card product and various product lines in multiple retailers nationwide. We pack out product, set to plan-o-gram, report out-of-stock, place shelf tags, conduct resets and install new fixtures. We build relationships with Retail Management and provide customer’s shopping guidance of our product lines we merchandise.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Work 20-25 hours on average per week. Hours will vary and may flex up to 25 hours during some weeks
- Able to travel 30-60 miles radius around home market
- Reliable car, proof of valid car insurance, valid driver license and excellent driving record
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen
- Experience with computers, smart phones, and iPads
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work in fast-pace environment
- Strong work ethic, be pro-active and ability to overcome obstacles
- Bending, squatting, extending arms upward and downward, standing for long periods at a time
- Lifting and/or transporting boxes up to 30lbs.
- Ability to move fixtures on wheels
- Read and understand directions and instructions on IPADS or Smartphones
Blackhawk Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why Work Here?At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies, and networks that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
Fast paced, dynamic company that offers cutting edge technology and growth opportunities!