Please apply immediately for consideration !!!
Senior Manufacturing Technician II – Marlborough, MA
- Mechanical assembly and testing of custom complex systems per assembly drawings, SOP’s, and batch records.
- Point to point wiring, installation of cables, installation of software, and packaging of final product.s
- Maintains records to comply with regulatory requirements. Documents all work on batch records according to Good Manufacturing practices. Performs batch record review as required by Production management
- Completes ISO9001 documentation, including Batch Records, Forms, Deviation reports, Failure Investigations and Change Controls
- Involved in identifying and documenting root causes to production issues
- Able to work independently and be responsible for completion of any manufacturing tasks related to meeting production goals
- May be asked to participate in other manufacturing operations, as required by management such as inventory control, packaging, and assisting in development activities
- Minimum of an A.S. in Technical discipline (e.g.EE Technology, Mechanical Technology, or Engineering, etc.) or 5-7 years of experience
- Candidates with electro mechanical aptitude preferred
- Ability to read, understand, and wire per electrical schematics