Shipper, Receiver & Materials (Temp to Perm)
Position Type: Temporary to Full time
Summary: In this position you will have sole responsibility for all activities associated with Shipping and Receiving in a fast-paced start-up environment with potential for growth.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Will perform the receiving function for all inbound shipments on a daily basis including; maintaining a receiving log, distribution of inbound orders and reconciling with accounts payables as needed.
• Will perform all shipping functions including the following; assembling orders, packaging, preparing all documentation for domestic and international shipments, loading trucks, and maintaining a sufficient stock of all shipping supplies.
• Inspection of incoming and outgoing materials for damage and obvious defects.
• Will organize and manage the Raw Inventory and Finished Good Inventory stockrooms.
• Planning and organizing materials in the stock rooms and shipping/receiving areas.
• May perform functions such as moving boxes, supplies or electronic equipment as directed.
• Perform daily cycle counts and reconciliation.