Responsible for the continuous improvements of the Training and Documentation programs at Company. Documentation includes generation and storage of Quality Records which includes change requests, procedures, specifications, protocols, reports, drawings, electronic and hard copy archives, and notebooks. Training includes management of the training program and associated documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Detail oriented and able to organize and lead processes.
- Must be able to follow instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the Document Control and Training
- ERP experience required, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, including the ability to create reports.
- Advanced Excel, and Access capability, including the ability to create reports and pivot tables is a must
- Experience with medical devices is desired.
- Experience working in an ISO and/or GMP environment is desired.