We are seeking a PCB/CAD Specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the research, design and development of electrical components and systems.
- Willingness to help solve problems for the long term while tackling short term problems.
- Maintain our Altium DB for parts and the processes related to managed Altium projects.
- Circuit board Layout.
- Work with the engineering team to develop lean, lightweight processes that enhance the speed and consistency of our designs, including ownership of the change control process.
- Help ensure the quality and integrity of the information contained in our Altium DB, and Arena DB.
- Maintain Altium DB and Arena DB server operation with support from IT.
- Ensure that proper backups of Altium and Arena DB are being maintained.
- Assist in developing an as-built configuration DB that keeps track of the repair and revision history of what's in the field. And has a robust process behind it to keep track of engineering modifications to hardware and manufacturing repairs.
- Ultimately this role is about making the day-to-day work of the engineering team and MFG teams more efficient and effective
3+ years of direct PCB layout experience
- Familiarity with PCBA manufacturing
- Knowledge of applicable standards including IPC 600, 610 and soldering standards
- Experience working with Arena DB, Altium Nexus, and Solidworks PDM a Plus
- Skilled at developing assembly process documentation
- Self-starter with excellent organization, communication skills, and a focus on quality
- CID certification a plus https://www.ipc.org/recentcid.aspx
- Bachelors or Associate Degree is a plus, but not required
BlackTree Technical Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Excellent, long-term perm opportunity to work with growing, stable company in uncertain times.