Manufacturing Service/Sales Administrator
- $25 to $30 Hourly
Provide administrative support and perform customer relations responsibilities within a manufacturing service department.
- Coordinate with the service manager on the completion of customer work orders, putting together billing for work completed, and reviewing reports as needed.
- Service Administrator supports Service Department, inclusive of Service Manager, Field Service Engineers and customers.
- Must be experienced and highly proficient with Hubspot CRM software. Duties include CRM report generation, product and service quote generation, and front-end customer support.
- Coordinate generation and assignments of Hub Spot tickets
- Attend weekly Operation meetings to coordinate which service orders and service repairs require higher priorities to be completed.
- Assist with resolving any customer concerns or issues, with the goal of maintaining high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Generates service quotes based on the customer's needs.
- Receives, verifies, and processes customer orders and order changes.
- Handles incoming telephone calls; answers inquiries and makes appropriate referrals.
- Process spare parts orders, answers customers’ inquiries concerning price, delivery, and status of existing orders and repairs.
- Expedites parts orders when necessary and required, issues quotes.
- Advises department manager of any related customer concerns, develops escalation processes for non-conforming occurrences, executes special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Initiates paperwork related to customer service returns, including repair returns and loaned equipment files; repair orders, customer return notifications, shipping schedules and documents including export repair invoicing and related logs and files.
- Prepares order entry for spare parts orders, research missing information as necessary to process the orders.
- Follow-up on the status of all customer service returns and request; identifies problems and variances and handles resolution or refers to Management or Technician when required. Maintains all logs related to repairs.
- Prepares customer credit memos for approval and maintains appropriate credit reports.
- Processes all service reports from third-party reps and technicians. Reconciling for accuracy of charges and expenses.
- Maintain complete customer and serial number files for correctness. Research related problems as required.
BlackTree Technical Group is a full-service staffing and recruitment firm. Our team consists of an experienced group of Senior Technical Recruiters and Account Managers with over 40 years of industry experience. Our firm prides itself on our technical knowledge, innovative sourcing strategies, and most importantly, a long-standing record of proven results for both clients and job-seekers.
BlackTree Technical Group, Inc.Mansfield, MA
WebsiteView All BlackTree Technical Group, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.