The ERP Support Manager is responsible for the successful day-to-day management of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Warehouse Management System (WMS) applications, as well as supporting projects related to these platforms.
SAGE 500 is a must have
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shared business ownership of the Sage MAS500 ERP and integrated WMS applications with responsibility for cross departmental collaboration, enhancement management, and security access control definition
- Evaluate data collected through task analysis, business process observation, surveys and workshops to determine process improvement opportunities.
- Communicating effectively to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Collaborate with the business owners and development teams to define accurate and detailed business requirement specification needs.
- Work as part of the Technology Services team to provide internal user support related to the ERP and WMS systems, including (but not limited to): daily management and resolution of the support tickets and data reporting requests.
- Serve as primary internal point-of-contact for end users as well as 3rd party vendors for Sage MAS500 and WMS support.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Programming or Business-related field.