Assembly Technician - No prior assembly experience needed
We are looking for entry level or experienced people for our growing medical device client that can train and work in their Exeter, NH facility. This position is creating parts and assembling frontline respiratory support devices. This is a fast paced team environment that is working to change lives.
Our client is an essential service provider who manufactures medical devices that save lives for patients in respiratory distress. Their products are going to the front lines of the COVID-19 battle. Due to the high demand for their product and services, they are currently seeking several assemblers to support their production team.
No prior assembly experience needed. This is a great opportunity to gain a new skill in manufacturing within the Medical Device manufacturing industry.
Apply today and interview as soon as tomorrow!
What you will be doing:
- You will build and assemble medical products
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Collect necessary materials and components
- Uphold safety and quality assurance standards
- You will be trained to understand procedures in relation to ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance.
- Strong attention to detail to complete and document work steps
- Work at the required pace to meet build quotas
- Willing to work as a team to perform activities outside of manufacturing as necessary to assist other departments
- Most importantly, be able to adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvement
- Comfortable with standing for an 8 hour shift
BlackTree Technical Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Direct-Hire opportunity to work with stellar start-up!