Now is your chance to move forward with a company that's constantly creating awesome solutions that deliver amazing experiences. In this position, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and help your peers grow, too.
As a Retail Consultant, you are a captain of change. You lead your team to victory on the sales floor by sharing proven techniques for success with your store manager. You make honest connections with your customers and your co-workers. You stay current with the latest technologies and trends and have the answers to even the most complex requests. You deliver the whole package products, plans, and service like nobody's business. Best of all, when you're doing what you do best (being awesome), you're nailing customer satisfaction and growth goals and having fun while doing it.
You are theBlackLine face to the customer and as such, you are the walking embodiments of the brand and our commitment to provide our customers with the best possible offer to fit their needs. Great products, great plans, comparable network, and outstanding customer experience.
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including hourly base pay, health and wellness benefits, tuition bonuses for Interns, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers.
• Builds an authentic relationship with customers the second they walk in the door
• Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of our clients devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience, and protecting their investment
• Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the company brand.
• Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
• Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
• Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
• Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
• Trusted to assist with store opening and closing responsibilities
• Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct
• High School diploma or equivalent
• One year of Retail Sales or related experience
With our unlimited capacity for innovation, BlackLine is changing the game. We move fast, take action and are committed to winning as a team. We create technology that enhances people’s lives, connecting them to what matters most. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – join us. Apply Today