Supply Chain Inventory Planner Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY: The Supply Chain Inventory Planner Analyst is responsible for the management of all activities related to vending parameters maintenance and consigned/non-consigned inventory reporting. This position is generally assigned to multiple vending accounts. This position has full responsibility and leadership for developing strategies and driving all related supply chain activities to assure that cost and value-added requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Review and generate purchasing orders.
- Generate Process Documents
- Respond to routine internal inquiries.
- Communicate with employees and suppliers in a timely manner.
- Continually seeks to streamline the order placement, acknowledgement and expedite processes to improve efficiencies throughout the overall supply chain.
- Identify Critical items that need to be stocked to support customer delivery requirements.
- Proficiency in the understanding of parameter maintainence
- Work with sales people on slow or dead stock to determine disposition and plan to reduce inventory dollars.
- Drives healthy inventory portfolio through managing inventory levels (inventory parameters, order quantities, etc.)
- Assist with training vending inventory planners with new ERP implementations
- Monitors assigned vending inventory levels and develops plans to address obsolete inventory
- Monitors vending product availability levels to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workspace
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- Proficient with computer systems and software including MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and fellow teammates at all levels
- Ability to interact and influence at multiple levels internally and also with suppliers.
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment in a team environment while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated analytical skills with problem solving and process improvement orientation
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- ERP experience a plus
- No direct supervisory responsibility
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Material, Purchasing, Supply Chain or related field or minimum of 2 years related experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- NAPM – National Association of Purchasing Management, preferred
- CPIM - Production and Inventory Management, preferred
- CSCMP – Council of Supply Chain Professionals, preferred
- Employee is regularly required to speak and hear English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment.
- Employee may lift and/or move up to _25_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Wrist rest for keyboard and mouse pad.
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at BlackHawk Industrial