Regional Supply Chain Solutions Manager
- Over a month ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide sales support on a regional level in order to market solutions, evaluate customer sites, design and quote scalable, cost effective systems.
- Assist sales staff in completing appropriate ROI and customer site documentation.
- Participate and oversee the installation and service of inventory management solutions, both hardware and software across all customer locations.
- Develop streamlined processes utilizing scalable software and database customizations.
- Develop and document training for BlackHawk SCS personnel surrounding newly developed processes.
- Provide oversight, and management of all trouble issues that may affect any customer across the enterprise.
- Oversee complex database conversions, consolidations, and integrations.
- Assist Director in Defining SCS project scopes, goals, and deliverables that support overall business goals surrounding our enterprise vending solutions.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and presentations in a format that can be presented to SLT.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion utilizing tools provided by management.
- Conduct routine postmortem on all large implementations. Develop and implement any correction plans when necessary.
- Develop best practices and tools for large project execution and ongoing management.
- Build and develop business relationships vital to the success of BlackHawk.
- Develop and drive OPEX saving through streamlined processes with a focus on data forgiving automation.
- Using BHID Project Management tools, will act as the PM on all vending projects within the region. This entails weekly calls with General Managers to work the project plans to on time completions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change, including the ability and willingness to travel up to 40%.
- Expert level proficiency on the applications and procedures used, including software and hardware, specifically AutoCrib, CribMaster and other inventory management systems.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and high-level SQL skills are necessary.
- Ability to train and develop and lead staff to perform support functions and execute trouble shooting measures.
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level understanding of Networks, IT infrastructure, and emerging technology.
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Will have direct supervisory responsibilities of Engineered Solutions Supervisors, Senior Engineered Solutions Specialists, and Engineered Solutions Technicians.
- Will act as a PM for all vending projects
- Maintain OPEX within budget
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 6-12 years’ experience in a similar position preferred.
- Previous consulting or customer service experience preferred.
- Advanced understanding of products to be managed and inventory management systems preferred.
- Experience in Inventory management software and vending, specifically CribMaster or AutoCrib
Employee regularly performs system analyses, design and testing with limited or no oversight, and must be able to apply advanced knowledge in their area of expertise.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Software certifications preferred
Employee is regularly required to speak and hear English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment. Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision. Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines. Frequent travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with customers, stakeholders, or off-site personnel.
Eye protection, hearing protection, foot protection, and head protection, as required by customer.
Benefits included health insurance, optional vision, and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401k, accrued PTO, 8 holidays, cell phone and laptop for company use.
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ConstructionView all jobs at BlackHawk Industrial
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?