Director of Marketing
BlackHawk Industrial Carol Stream, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY: The Director of Marketing is a key leader in the BlackHawk organization that can drive improved business results and customer satisfaction. This role is responsible for managing all aspects of traditional marketing for Blackhawk Industrial including sales support, corporate branding and internal communications. This role will support the BlackHawk’s outside sales organization with printed selling materials, customer acquisition lead generation and the annual Sales Team Summit. They will develop the strategies used to distinguish BlackHawk as a key partner to our B2B customers. The Director of Marketing will direct the marketing strategy and then will manage a team to execute tactics that bring the strategy to life.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the planning and production of sales support collateral that promotes BlackHawk’s value to customers and improves the effectiveness of sales calls.
- Design and lead a comprehensive customer acquisition and sales lead generation program using direct mail, e-mail, local advertising and trade advertising. Partner with Sales leaders to maximize the volume of new customers acquired by BlackHawk.
- Direct the planning and arrangements necessary to host an engaging and energizing annual Sales Team Summit
- Collaborate with the Director of E-commcerce to develop and execute an online content strategy for BHID.com
- Manage internal and external creative teams that produce marketing creative
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all marketing activities, including maximizing the effective utilization of supplier marketing co-op programs.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
- Manage team that produces Cataleap (online digital catalog program)
- Evaluate and analyze data as well as market trends to ensure the BlackHawk marketing messages and positioning maximize impact with current and potential customers.
- Work closely with other departments such as IT, Pricing, Category Management, and e-Commerce
- Proven ability to partner with an outside selling organization to maximize seller effectiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
- High project management skills
- Keen knowledge and use of data and market analysis
- Experience using packages like Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Products
- This position will lead a small team of dedicated marketers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
**This role is geographically flexible and qualifies for a remote employment arrangement. Travel is required to visit BlackHawk office locations, customer visits and trade show events. **
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressCarol Stream, IL
BusinessView all jobs at BlackHawk Industrial