Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Respond appropriately and in a timely manner to all customer and Account Manager incoming communications.
- Analyze and assess customer needs completely and accurately with efficiency.
- Work with suppliers and Account Managers to identify, source, and price appropriate product solutions and provide quotes for product solutions per OS ticket and other BHID response time guidelines.
- Process customer orders, Return Material Authorizations and Guaranteed Test Orders and purchase material’s to fill customer orders.
- Review and maintain P21 portals daily for potential late orders, Return Material Authorizations, items not on a PO and unapproved orders.
- Identify and resolve root cause issues by working and communicating with responsible cross functional teams to minimize repetition of the original issue.
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of Blackhawk policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the BHID systems (including P21, OS ticket, CribMaster, Autocrib, etc.), suppliers’ systems/websites and usage of those systems.
- Perform all work in accordance with the company prescribed ISO processes and procedures utilizing appropriate company systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills utilizing phone, email and instant message.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to analyze and solve problems.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, shift gears to react to urgent scenarios and meet daily deadlines.
- Proficient in and comfortable with basic computer operation. Ability to learn new software programs as a user.
- Ability to learn and apply experience with vending platforms (CribMaster, Autocrib, etc.)
- Experience in industrial field, B2B sales and/customer service.
- No direct supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in customer service or inside sales preferred.
- Experience in cutting tools, abrasives and MRO areas preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None required
- Employee is regularly required to speak and understand English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Wrist rest for keyboard and mouse pad
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at BlackHawk Industrial
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?