Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Respond appropriately and in a timely manner to all customer and Account Manager incoming communications.
- Analyze and assess customer needs completely and accurately with efficiency.
- Work with suppliers and Account Managers to identify, source, and price appropriate product solutions and provide quotes for product solutions per OS ticket and other BHID response time guidelines.
- Process customer orders, Return Material Authorizations and Guaranteed Test Orders and purchase material’s to fill customer orders.
- Review and maintain P21 portals daily for potential late orders, Return Material Authorizations, items not on a PO and unapproved orders.
- Identify and resolve root cause issues by working and communicating with responsible cross functional teams to minimize repetition of the original issue.
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of Blackhawk policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the BHID systems (including P21, OS ticket, CribMaster, Autocrib, etc.), suppliers’ systems/websites and usage of those systems.
- Perform all work in accordance with the company prescribed ISO processes and procedures utilizing appropriate company systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills utilizing phone, email and instant message.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to analyze and solve problems.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, shift gears to react to urgent scenarios and meet daily deadlines.
- Proficient in and comfortable with basic computer operation. Ability to learn new software programs as a user.
- Ability to learn and apply experience with vending platforms (CribMaster, Autocrib, etc.)
- Experience in industrial field, B2B sales and/customer service.
- No direct supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in customer service or inside sales preferred.
- Experience in cutting tools, abrasives and MRO areas preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None required
- Employee is regularly required to speak and understand English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Wrist rest for keyboard and mouse pad
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressBroken Arrow, OK
BusinessView all jobs at BlackHawk Industrial
Get fresh CALL Center Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.