BlackHawk Industrial provides the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders.
SUMMARY: The Account Manager will work with cutting tool applications with BlackHawk Industrial’s manufacturing customers. Also responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships to meet and/or exceed company sales revenue and profit objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with suppliers of carbide cutting tools
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Working on cutting tool applications with manufacturing customers
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
- Presents products to customer
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps mailing list current.
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products
- Attends and contributes to company sales meetings and technical sessions.
- Provides customers with all literature and promotional materials they need to enhance their productivity.
- Provides the Vice-President with information from the market in regards to trends, new products, and market share in existing and potential accounts.
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Provide and coordinate technical support as needed
- Support and expand onsite sales and service
- Communicate customer and market issues to company management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedure
QUALIFICATIONS OF ACCOUNT MANAGER - CUTTING TOOLS:
- High levels of product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent with the use of computer software specific to the operation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years experience preferred in working with cutting tools.
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer