- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: The Account Manager is responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships to meet and/or exceed company sales revenue and profit objectives. This role will be for our BlackHawk Industrial packaging division.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
- Presents products to customer
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps mailing list current.
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products
- Attends and contributes to company sales meetings and technical sessions.
- Provides customers with all literature and promotional materials they need to enhance their productivity.
- Provides the General Manager with information from the market in regard to trends, new products, market share in existing and potential accounts.
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Provide and coordinate technical support as needed
- Support and expand onsite sales and service
- Communicate customer and market issues to company management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- High levels of product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent with the use of computer software specific to the operation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position required in Industrial Sales
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at BlackHawk Industrial