- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports advisors through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone, mail, and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Draft correspondences and prepare formal documents
- Handle client requests from beginning to end
- Communicate regularly with clients and entire support team to accomplish client needs
- Assist advisor with managing and building the practice
- Answer inbound client calls and greet and assist onsite clients as needed
- Improve and maintain existing paperless filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Perform all other office tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A professional phone presence
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Client services experience
- Associates Degree - minimum education required
- Ability to see the big picture in support of firm-wide goals
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Prior experience working in financial services is a plus
- General knowledge about RIA/SEC compliance and regulations is a plus
- Digital marketing knowledge is a plus
Black Walnut Wealth ManagementWhy Work Here?
An established small business with great benefits and a lot of room for growth!
Black Walnut Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only fiduciary wealth management firm. We are client-focused and team-centered. To learn more about us, see our website at BlackWalnutWM.com.
13919 S W Bay Shore DriveTraverse City, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Black Walnut Wealth Management