- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Black Rock Services is a producer of construction materials such as crushed stone, and aggregate based materials such as hot mix asphalt.
We are currently seeking a full time Operations Manager. This position requires a individual strong drive and enthusiasm to advance our organization forward through the development of a great culture that instills a partnership with production and maintenance teams.
This position is “Mission Critical” to the organization. This person will have oversight of all operations involving Logistics, HR, Record keeping, Data collection, Administration, Finance, QC and Safety and Compliance. This person will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing the Logistics Manager, the HR Admin, The Finance Admin, the QC Superintendent, and the S&C Manager. In addition, this person will have to maintain strategic and intimate communication with the Sales Manager, the Production Manager and the Maintenance Manager.
- Hiring, training and managing the Logistics Manager, HR Admin, Finance Admin, QC Super and the Safety & Compliance Manager.
- Direct and intimate communication with the Sales Manager and Production Manager so that all staffing and financial issues are considered and addressed.
- Direct and intimate communication with the CEO so that all daily direction can be achieved regarding all issues with your own or other areas.
- Oversight of ALL MSHA, ED and QC issues for compliance, safety and licensing purposes.
- Oversight of the HR Admin to maintain complete records for all BRS operations and staffing issues.
- Oversight of the Logistics Manager to control and direct trucking, Silo Management and Dispatch functions daily.
- Oversight of the Finance Admin so that budgets, reporting, and banking issues as well as A/R, A/P and payroll are all provided without interruption.
- This position will also require you to participate in weekly TRACTION or equivalent meetings for accountabilities and reporting on all KPI’s.
- Minimum 5 years experience in crushing, screening, and mining operations.
- Storng Leadership skills.
- Pre-employement drug screen.
- Weekly compteative pay.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Holiday pay
- Company issued cellphone, laptop, and vehicle
Black Rock AsphaltAlbuquerque, NM
Get fresh Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.