- $2,500 Weekly
- Medical , Life Insurance , Retirement
An incredible opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Hospitalist Physician at Black River Memorial Hospital (BRMH). Physician Hospitalist collaborates with advanced practice providers providing care on the hospitalist service. The Hospitalist shall provide the very best high-quality, cost-effective care to the patients assigned to the service through approved referral sources. This opportunity is:
- Full-time, 14 (12-hour) shifts per month, weekend rotation (1 per month) and shared holiday rotation
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance – Short and Long Term
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) & 457(b)
- CME Allowance
- Free Meals in the Hospital Cafe
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability
- Malpractice Insurance
If you are looking for an exciting new role at a place that feels like home, look no further.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides appropriate medical services to all patients (adults and pediatric) who are assigned to the provider.
- Promotes and maintains a good working relationship with other members of the medical staff and employees.
- Consults with the quality manager to achieve better clinical outcomes for patients, improve the quality of patient care and maximize the efficient utilization of physician and hospital recourses.
- Assists the hospital with the appropriate medical assessment, treatment, and timely discharge of hospitalized
- Works diligently with primary care physician/provider for a seamless transition between inpatient and outpatient care with excellent communication, record review, and an accurate and timely discharge summary.
- Cooperates with the hospital in implementing new procedures, controls, and systems to promote and facilitate quality, cost controls, reimbursement functions, standardization of products and equipment, and any other requests made by the hospital.
- Hospitalist must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of Wisconsin and maintain good standing on the Black River Memorial Hospital medical staff
- Physician Hospitalists must be board-certified or board-eligible in the field of Family Practice. Board Certified within one year
- Hospitalist must maintain current BLS, ACLS, and PALS
Make Black River Memorial Hospital your home, enjoying a positive and pleasant hospital environment that values teamwork, and a passionate focus on patient care. Now is your chance to join this new and exciting opening at Black River Memorial Hospital.
Black River Country offers something for every outdoor enthusiast. Hikers and birdwatchers will enjoy over 200,000 acres of wilderness just waiting to be explored. Mountain bikers will find great woodland trails. Fishing and boating is fantastic on the beautiful Black River and Lake Arbutus. Fish for walleye, pan fish, northern pike, and musky. Wazee Lake – Wisconsin’s deepest lake – offers the Midwest’s finest scuba diving experience. Outdoor enthusiasts can also enjoy canoeing/kayaking, disk golf, hunting, cross-country/downhill skiing, and ATV/UTV/Snowmobile trails. www.blackrivercountry.net.
This position is part of our Employee Referral Program which means a Black River Memorial Hospital employee that referred you to this position may be eligible to earn up to $2,500.00 incentives. Please tell us if a Black River Memorial Hospital employee referred you to this position when you apply.
Black River Memorial HospitalBlack River Falls, WI
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.