Black Label I.T. LLC is seeking another qualified IT Service Desk associate who excels at problem solving, customer service, and competency. You'll be exposed to numerous technologies, environments and personalities. You'll be helping the engineering side and support side of solutions. Working with users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, VoIP phones and other computer-related technologies.
If you are a self-starter, motivated by a fast paced, growth-oriented environment this may be the right opportunity for you. If interested, send your resume with salary history and cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide service desk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received via e-mail, phone, and on premise as necessary.
• Assigning ticket severity, prioritizing work accordingly, and collaborating with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
• Respond to RMM and other system alerts as needed.
• Troubleshooting client networks, equipment, software and services over the phone and with remote control technologies
• Utilize our remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote user support services and update service request information.
• Desktop hardware and software installations and support
• Documentation of Service Desk and End User environment and systems
• 24x7 monitoring and resolution of service desk tickets.
• Must be able to work 9AM to 6PM (Monday to Friday and possibly Tuesday to Saturday) with rotating on-call hours.
• Be able to pass a background check and sign non-disclosure agreement
• Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation as you might need to drive spur of the moment to other client offices.
• Have a clean driving record
• A passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service.
• Excellent customer service, verbal and written skills.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to research and resolve problems
• Hands-On experience in an IT or similar Service Desk environment
• Experience working with a service desk ticketing system
• Experience with Linux and Mac operating systems is a plus.
• At least one IT certification (MCTS, MCP, Net+) or ability to obtain within the first 6 months.
• Proficiency in current Windows Desktop, MS Office, and Active Directory
• Proficiency in Windows Server OS's, SQL, Exchange, Office 365 and VOIP experience is a plus.
• Proficiency and understanding of modern security appliances, security practices, firewalls (SonicWALL, Sophos, Fortinet), the OSI/TCP networking models, NAT, VLAN's are all major pluses.
• Experience in the automotive industry and or legal industries is a plus.
• Capable of dressing and presenting a professional and courteous demeanor.
• Capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
• Medical and technology reimbursement
• Paid Mileage
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Vacation