Construction Project Manager/Superintendent
Black Ink Technologies is a technology start-up with patented hardware and software products that is looking to move from the design and development stage to revenue. We are looking for experienced self-starters who need minimal management to be successful. If you are a top performer in your industry and want to work for unlimited upside then this is your opportunity. Equity is available based on performance.
We are looking to hire an experienced construction project manager who will be responsible for the profitability, growth, and retention of this business unit objectives. The individual will be responsible for supervising and managing construction consisting of land development, preconstruction and vertical construction for both urban and suburban product types, and quality offerings that include commercial, social and residential spaces.
The individual must be able to measure and manage risks, work collaboratively with other business units in the enterprise, develop relationships, execute strategies and deliver driven results. Analytical thinking and financial acumen is a must, the individual will need to identify current or future problems or opportunities, analyze, synthesize and compare information to understand issues, identify cause and effect relationships, and explores alternative solutions to support sound decision making and management.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Tracking and managing construction budget between formal estimating periods and keeps owner and team abreast of current budget and impact of design decisions. Acts as the team liaison between operations, estimating and design management, architects, general contractors, subcontractors, and etc.
• Createing the Construction Schedule. Coordinate with GC. Identify key Milestones in the schedule highlighting those items requiring long lead times
• Manage and develop subcontractor relationships with respect to contracting, scheduling, and quality control
• Manage document control process including drawings, specifications, RFI’s, submittals, addenda, ASI’s, etc. and communicate changes to the field team and subcontractors as required
• Manage trade contractors to sequentially complete contracted scopes of work Regulate inspection schedules and interact with local inspectors
• Maintain clean and safe worksite as well as enforce all safety/OSHA policies and regulations
• Update the Cost-to-Complete (CTC) with the project team
• Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports for labor
• Prepare materials for weekly project progress meeting including progress reports to Client and key constituents
• Monitor job costs variances through all phases of construction including but not limited to; labor, material and equipment and completes cost and exposure forecasting related to all aspects of construction development
• Enforce Company's quality standards and product specifications
• Visit construction site daily to identify areas for attention and contact appropriate subcontractors
• Collaborate with vendors, suppliers and related representatives
• Close attention to detail, completing internal QA/QC measures to deliver the best product is necessary
• Keep the team members and management informed of schedules, issues etc
• Manage project budgets and control costs by eliminating repetitive mistakes and curbing overages
• Coordinate plan approvals and permitting to adhere to site planning and zoning and project schedules
• Minimum 5 years of experience in construction management projects is a must
• Being highly organized, with the ability to plan and multitask to meet deadlines and keep projects under budget
• Must have flexible schedule
• Knowledge of relevant building codes and all scopes of work
• Ability to read, understand, and implement architectural and structural blueprints
• Expertise in construction management software
• Proficient in software applications that include Outlook, Excel, Word, etc Superior communication skills • A successful track-record of job completion
Black Ink Holdings
Why Work Here?
Great company culture with lots of room to grow and the strong company platform will help you succeed. We treat our employees like family.