Job Code: 2019-02-220-440TRUCK DRIVERS - CLASS A CDL - REGIONAL/LINEHAUL RUNS
Due to an increase in business, BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13thlargest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time opportunities for Class A CDL LINEHAUL DRIVERSin INDIANAPOLIS, IN:
- Yearly Average Salary: $67 K(average 2 runs/wk.) to $93K (average 3 runs/wk.)!!
- Dedicated Routes - Linehaul: Indianapolis, IN warehouse to Salem, VA warehouse
- Indianapolis load schedule; 8 AM - 11 AM start times
- Choice of sleeper tractor or day cab tractor with hotel for layovers
- Consecutive Days Off
- Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday Off
- Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
2019 Freightliner trucks,deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats,XM RADIOsubscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
Call to schedule your interview today: 317-292-3810
Or, please fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
Offered for all full-time positions:
Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance multiple comprehensive plans
401k program with company match
COMPANY PAID life insurance
Short term and long-term disability insurance
Driver referral bonuses
Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must have at least 18 months recent. consecutive, & verifiable Class A Tractor-Trailer work experience
- No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years