Job Code: 2019-02-760-368CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER HIRING EVENT - ON-SITE INTERVIEWS!Thursday, 9/26/19 & Friday, 9/27/19 from 8 AM to 6 PMSaturday, 9/28/19 from 9 AM to 12 PMIf not able to attend during these hours, please call to schedule an appointment.Hampton Inn1017 Oak StreetBakersfield, CA 933043 Years Class A Tractor-Trailer Experience Preferred - Home Daily Positions!
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS,the 13thlargest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S.,has Full-Time opportunities for LOCAL CLASS A DRIVERS intheBAKERSFIELD, CA area:
- $1,200 - $1,500 average 5 day weekly pay
- Shift: Nights/Days and Weekends -Weekend Work Required
- 2 consecutive Days off during the week
- HOME DAILY!!
- Touch Freight and Electric Pallet Jack handling required
- Driver load and unload; dock to dock
- Grocery freight - reefer experience helpful
TO RSVP TO THIS EVENT CLICK THE LINK:http://www.driveforblackhorse.com/events/12329/bakersfiled-ca
Call the Manager direct today:951-489-3250
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit:
2016 - 2020 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats,XM RADIOsubscription paid by the company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmissions, 15L Engines, cruise control and many other amenities!
Offered for all full-time positions:
Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance multiple plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
Driver referral bonuses
Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
401k program with company match
COMPANY PAID life insurance
Short and long-term disability insurance
Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience required; 3 years preferred
- No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years