Caregiver Job – Rapid City, SD
Do you want to look forward to going to work?
Are you ready for a career with purpose?
- Help a person with a disability attain a meaningful and fulfilled life.
- Make lifelong connections and memories with the people you support and work with.
- Become greater than yourself.
- Help people lead self-directed lives.
- Get paid to take people out to have fun! Go to Rush games, concerts, movies, restaurants, trips and vacations. The sky is the limit!
“I had an instant group of friends and support system through my co-workers.”
C. Streeter – Direct Support Professional
Check out this great opportunity with paid training.
We invest in you.
- Increase your salary by $10,400 by completing specialized training.
- Career paths
- Opportunities to learn from nationally recognized speakers.
- Built in support to help you along the way.
Do you want a position with great benefits?
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sick Leave
- Paid holidays (or up to 2.5 times for working a holiday)
- Shift differentials
- 401K up to a 5% match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Interest free computer loans and exercise equipment
- Cell phone discounts
- Receive finders keepers’ bonuses up to $500 per referral.
- $200 sign on bonus for full time employees.
- Flexible schedules including days, evenings, and overnights for part time and full time employees
“Black Hills Works is a family friendly organization that puts family first.”
S. Heenan – Direct Support Professional
Join our team of Direct Supporters and get ready to make your impact!
High school diploma or GED equivalent
18 years of age or older