Account Executive for Life Sciences & Technology
To provide our clients and contractors with the tools, resources, and dedicated support necessary to ensure their success today, tomorrow and in the future.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Markets: Quality, Validation, Regulatory, Clinical, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Network and Communications, and Biotechnology
- Generate new business opportunities via cold calling, referrals, lead generation, prospecting, etc.
- Effectively negotiate pay rates in line with expected and budgeted margin percentages
- Build a strong base of qualified client managers
- Prospect, develop, maintain and close business
- Build long-term relationships with new clientele
- Obtain client opportunities utilizing all resources available e.g. BDN order/placement history, internal leads, and other sources
- Manage, track and gather market intelligence by using our CRM and other social media platforms
- Your exceptional talents will empower you to work closely with Recruiters to fill job requirements in a trusted team affiliation
- Earn the highest uncapped commission on your first deal!
- Training and Career Development
- Work-life balance in a competitive atmosphere
- Future leadership opportunities in a growing company
- Quarterly Team Events / Team building Opportunities / Long-term rewards
- Multiple opportunities to give back to the community
- Casual work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of sales or recruiting experience preferred
- Creative, outgoing, energetic person with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skillsets, as well as the ability to problem solve
Black Diamond Networks provides highly qualified contract professionals to companies in the Life Sciences, Engineering and Information Technologies sectors.