Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Black Butte Ranch is adding a new position to their HR Team!
The Human Resources Generalist will be a part of the HR Team with collective responsibility to administer policies, procedures and programs in support of ensuring a great working environment for all BBR staff. This position will focus on full life cycle recruitment, onboarding, international staffing, and benefits; in addition to daily generalist areas such as HRIS, training, compliance, development, safety, employee relations and compensation.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Administer the recruiting, hiring and onboarding initiatives to facilitate the identification, screening, selection and retention of quality staff at all levels.
- Responsible for cultivating a network of potential recruitment sources - i.e. digital & print media, social media, job fairs, direct sourcing. Meet BBR goals by maintaining and increasing candidate pool for seasonal and year round opportunities.
- Develop strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools i.e., email campaigns/social media to establish relationships and expand candidates.
- Daily, weekly updates and job postings to all sources.
- Conduct regular Hiring Events.
- Uphold BBR’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Coordinates and facilities onboarding and new employee training.
- Works effectively with talent solution and LMS software to support hiring initiatives.
- Learning Management Software training and compliance
- Employee Housing Program management
- Performance management and compliance.
- Maintain and update employee records as required.
- Administer benefit programs with involvement in program design.
- Involvement with wellness program, employee events and employee recognition program.
- All other duties in support of the full human resource team and department initiatives.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting and human resource management
- SHRM-CP or PHR
- Hospitality experience
- Knowledge of principles, practices and functions of effective human resource management.
- Effective and elegant communicator with all levels of staff
- Project management experience and demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative environment where solutions are generated while conforming to organizational culture and stringent confidentiality is observed.
Black Butte Ranch
BusinessView all jobs at Black Butte Ranch
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.