We are: Black Box Security, an established global security service provider in domestic and international markets focused on tailored comprehensive security solutions. Our projects range from securing high-level political figures, executives, celebrities, world tours and large-scale productions.
We are looking for: Operations Assistant – Full Time
Brief Job Description: Black Box Security is looking for an Operations Assistant to join a highly dynamic professional environment to ensure efficient operations of the company. This position will assist the department and the CEO through a variety of tasks related to specific projects and day-to-day company operations.
• Primary objective is to provide support and assist with day-to-day security operations.
• Collect employee’s availability and creating/managing scheduling.
• Assist with investigations, background inquires, and composing reports.
• Conduct preliminary online client research, build internal client files, and update when necessary.
• Write professional emails with procedures, reports, updates, and company wide memos.
• Work with security team to help build and maintain external case files and manuals.
• Manage security equipment and inventory.
• Perform various errands and visits to security accounts.
• Mastery of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Remarkable attention to detail; good memory
• Experience in fast-paced work environment
• Ability to problem-solve and work independently
• Prior experience in investigation and/or security field
This list is not all-inclusive and may be revised in accordance with the company needs.
Benefits (after probation):
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
Pay Range: $18 – $20 Hourly