Marketing Automation Specialist (Hubspot/Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role will manage and optimize the HubSpot platform and Salesforce integrations to improve lead-to-close funnel, reduce churn, and grow loyalty. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing automation technology and best practices. This person is passionate about delivering value to users through diverse marketing touchpoints, driving results, and improving campaign outcomes.
Reports to: Growth Marketing Manager
- Partner with internal stakeholders across Digital Marketing, Content, and Creative to execute best-in-class HubSpot programs to nurture prospects through the buyerâ€™s journey
- Design, build, and test workflows to process inbound leads
- Optimize email templates, campaign setups, event promotion, data management, and performance metrics
- Oversee strong data management and enrichment processes
- Ensure all tests and scaled approaches have clear measurement and tracked KPIs
- Assist in data maintenance and hygiene and ensure accurate segmentation and targeting
- Identify cohorts and develop test campaigns with content and creative team
- Perform health checks on email deliverability and performance
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce and other relevant marketing tools to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and the ROI of marketing investments.
- Ensure all campaigns and programs are built in compliance with global data privacy regulations
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in HubSpot
- Experience developing responsive HTML email templates
- Data-driven with ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of email/SMS marketing compliance (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA, TCPA)
- Knowledge of interface and data flow between HubSpot and SalesForce including cross-object relationships, process builder automation, and governor limits
- Strong writer for technical/training documents, best practices, and guidelines
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
Black Box Intelligenceâ„¢â€™s core leadership principles directly support our employeeâ€™s empowerment and growth. We are guided by a set of core values that are more than just a poster on the wall.
Â· One Team - I am more than my department and will behave as such
Â· Do Good â€“ I will leave it better than I found it
Â· Dream Big â€“ Big visions lead to big results; take risks
Â· Ignite Fire â€“ I am passionate about the restaurant industry and the people in it
Â· Own It â€“ I take ownership and am relentless in my pursuit of excellence
Â· Inspire Trust â€“ Every interaction inspires trust
Black Box Intelligence is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Black Box Intelligence
BusinessView all jobs at Black Box Intelligence