- Posted: 5 days ago
MAKE YOUR MARK AT OUR STEAKHOUSE, WHERE HARD WORK IS CELEBRATED EVEN HARDER!
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It’s from him we learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 6 western states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
$125 Clothing Allowance after 30 days and Other awesome benefits when you join our CAMPFIRE!
We are looking for FOOD SERVERS who know how to provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests. Can you:
* Present a warm, friendly and enthusiastic service-oriented attitude
* Demonstrate a high level of service and sales skills
* Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude NO MATTER WHAT
* Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff in a friendly, professional manner
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
* Perform these duties with a friendly, professional manner
* Provide state & locally required certifications
* Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team environment
*Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, let’s talk around the camp fire!
We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life, great discounts on great food, and awesome team members and Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Black Angus Torrance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?