Janitorial and Maintenance
- Expired: 12 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MAKE YOUR MARK AT OUR STEAKHOUSE, WHERE HARD WORK IS CELEBRATED EVEN HARDER!
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. Itâ€™s from him we learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 5 western states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
We are looking for ambitious JANITOR AND MAINTENANCE STAFF who know how to provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests. Can you:
*Clean all restaurant facilities and provide miscellaneous light maintenance and repairs in a timely manner
* Clean, vacuum, mop and organize facilities in the restaurant
* Polish brass
* Clean all windows
* Clean and re-stock bathrooms
* Basic plumbing and electrical
* Some light carpentry as needed
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
* Follow all food safety and sanitation procedures
* Perform these duties with a friendly, professional manner
* Be passionate about working under pressure, in a fast paced, team environment
* Be available on ALL Holidays
* Lift 30 to 50 pounds
* Remain patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
If you answered yes to all of the above, letâ€™s talk around the camp fire!
- Â $125 clothing allowance
- $100 Black Angus gift card after 30 days
- $200 cash bonus after 90 days
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life
- Referral bonusÂ
- Career growth opportunityÂ Â
- great discounts on great food
- awesome team members and Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Black Angus - Pacific Northwest
AddressPearl City, HI
Get fresh Evening Janitor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.