Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It’s from him we learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 6 western states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
We are looking for BUSSERS who know how to provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests. Can you:
* Present a warm, friendly and enthusiastic service-oriented attitude
* Smile, greet Guests and use eye contact
* Clear, clean and re-set tables as Guests depart as a first priority, as quickly as possible, within 60 seconds
* Take dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to dish room
* Return "bar" glassware to bar for washing
* Stock bus stations for adequate silverware, dishes, napkins, ice, condiments (i.e., lemons, creamers) throughout shift
* Assist in pre-bussing appetizer, salad and entree plates if activities do not conflict with principal duties
* Refill beverages for Guests upon request: Coffee, Decaf, Iced Tea and Hot Tea
* Maintain good cleanliness and organization of bus station and service areas
* Keep floors, booth and chair seats and tables clean and crumb-free in dining room area and bar throughout shift
* Perform posted ongoing teamwork and other duties as directed by Management
* Perform Restroom checks every 15 minutes when assigned
* Maintain cleanliness out outside walkways, landscaping and parking lot
* Ensure consistency of supplies, cleanliness, and friendly environment for Guests and Team Members
* Perform duties in a pleasant manner
* Perform any other duties as requested Manager or Team Members
* Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude NO MATTER WHAT
* Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff in a friendly, professional manner to ensure Guest satisfaction
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employee
* Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team environment
*Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, let’s talk around the camp fire!
We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life, great discounts on great food, and awesome team members and Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Black Angus - Chandler