Administrative Assistant to the Center Director
- Posted: over a month ago
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Center Director.
· Composes routine and general type correspondence requiring knowledge of the subject matter.
· Answers and screens incoming calls to Center Director’s office and screens visitors.
· Arranges meetings and appointments and keeps Center Director advised of scheduled appointments and commitments.
· Reviews incoming and outgoing correspondence, distributes same, making notes as to the action taken and following up on commitments and assignments.
· Contact Directors to relay information from the Administrative Office.
· Edits correspondence from various departments written for Center Director’s signature.
· Develops, modifies, and maintains a comprehensive filing system. Responsible for file security and purging files periodically based on what the Center Director considers no longer of value to the office.
· Maintains reports control log; reminds management staff of pending due dates.
· Maintains significant incident report log; reminds responsible staff of pending due dates.
· Prepares special reports by pulling data from the Job Corps Suite of Applications.
· Obtains departmental information to prepare PPT presentations for meetings, assessments, or other events.
· Attends meetings, and prepares and distributes minutes of these meetings.
· Keeps record of all reports sent from the Center and ensures they are mailed on a proper date and develops tickler system to ensure timely submission of responses requested from Serrato Corporation and DOL.
· Continual support and adherence to the CDSS/CSS/BMS Plan which ensures that the ePCDP is used in a timely, continual, and effective manner to help support students.
· Ensures the safety, health, and security of students, staff, and property.
· Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulations, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
· Works towards meeting performance standard goals.
· Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
· Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily.
· Models, mentors, and monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
· Participation in PRH-mandated staff training is mandatory. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements:
· Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms the correct interpretation of information.
· Very high standard of communication skills both written and oral for the presentation of facts and ideas.
· Written communication must be clear, concise, and easy to read and comprehend.
Organization of Work
· Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
· Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation, and priority assignment in addition to personal organization.
· Continually seek ways to improve the service provided via the development of professional skills and personal growth.
· Initiates and responds to suggestions for improving service.
· Demonstrates professional interpersonal skills when interacting with others. Abides by The Bizzell Group’s Healthy Workplace Environment policy.
· Acts as a team player and builds professional relationships with coworkers to achieve goals.
Proficiency with advanced Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
Computer Literacy with basic computer functions, email, internet, and basic programs such as Adobe Acrobat.
Extensive knowledge of standard office practices and procedures. Skill in operation of a variety of office machines.
High level of communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented situations.
One year of administrative assistant experience is required.
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Associates in Business Degree preferred.
1133 N. Lewis AvenueTulsa, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Bizzell Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?