Bizzell is seeking a talented and motivated Administrative Assistant to support our government client.
- Overarching administrative assistant support functions for the HC-Policy Division, Office of Policy, Labor, and Employee Relations (OPLER) to include the below specific duties and similar and/or related administrative functions.
- Monitors multiple resource mailboxes to identify and assign incoming items to appropriate staff, including establishing internal deadlines to ensure timely submission with Director’s review, etc.
- Ensure correspondence complies with OPLER’s, and CHCO’s best practices and requirements.
- Provides routine assistance to customers, such as resets passwords to HC-Policy-owned systems, creates/maintains logs, tracking forms, spreadsheets, etc.
- Supports Specialists in trainings by monitoring chat box, slide advancement, and notes due outs and takeaways, etc.
- Monitors, tracks, and analyzes, as needed, Division metrics, KPIs, etc.
- Supports the development and issuance of annual and ad hoc reports.
- Establishes standard operating procedures to further the HC-Policy Division mission.
- Attend office hours and other meetings as needed to provide administrative support, including, but not limited to, taking minutes.
- Acts as an internal liaison for coordinating work within HC-Policy, OPLER and HC-wide.
- In consultation with supervisor, helps to plan, establish, and monitor project timelines and priorities.
· Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Teams).
· Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills; be detail-oriented; ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Bizzell GroupHyattsville, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.