Entry Control Specialist - Unarmed
Bizzell Corporation Sheridan, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Work Location: Sheridan, WY
Job Type: ** This position is for 2 months of employment with possible extension **
Shift Work: Panama Schedule: Two Entry Control Specialists on 12-hr shifts; 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off.
Start: 19 April, 2020
The Entry Control Specialist assists Veterans Hospital with ensuring the safety and security of resident and authorized visitors. Work attire provided.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Prefer (1) year of experience as a security guard and show evidence of successful prior security, military, or law enforcement experience.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills are critical for this position.
- Excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Ability to function well in a team environment.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must pass a Law Enforcement background check and drug screen.
- Sitting/Standing for extended periods of time. Up to 75% of the time
- Performing walking patrols. Patrols may include walking on stairs, ramps, streets, sidewalks, carpet, uphill, downhill, indoors & outdoors. Patrols may include some pushing/pulling doors, equipment, other items weighing up to 25lbs. Up to 75% of the time
- Exposure to weather elements as needed
- Be capable of hearing ordinary conversation at 15ft with either ear without benefit of a hearing aid
We specialize in an alternative problem solving for clients seeking a fresh perspective, out-of-the-box strategies and solutions to their unique situations. We have taken a "best of the best" approach in every service and program we support - gleaning from lessons learned through decades of experience from projects and operations worldwide.
Bizzell CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great Opportunities, Great Future, Great People!
Bizzell is an international private, corporate and government services company providing solutions to the most challenging and complex problem sets. We have a far-reaching network around the world, from subject matter to heads of state. We specialize in an alternative problem solving for clients seeking a fresh perspective, out-of-the-box strategies and solutions to their unique situations. We have taken a "best of the best" approach in every service and program we support - gleaning from lessons learned through decades of experience from projects and operations worldwide.
1898 Fort Road SheridanSheridan, WY