We are seeking a Process Engineer to join our team!
· Responsible for Wire Extrusion Plant engineering activities.
· Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
· Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards
· Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process
· Responsible for developing and maintaining Standard of Production for production lines.
· Ensure production procedures efficiently utilize materials, methods and personnel
· Work with external and internal resources to resolve product and process issues
· Assists in the revision process of engineering drawing
· Processing quotes for cable and wire.
· Establish quality standards and to enhance yield & to reduce scrap rate.
· Coordinates and tracks all Production activities to expedite new product development.
· Excellent analytical, management, organization, and communication and problem-solving skills
· Contribute to maximizing the safety, productivity, environmental compliance, and cost effectiveness of the company
· Strong team leadership/professional management experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, Power Point, and Access) preferred.
· Proficient on root cause analysis or improvement projects
· Certification in Six Sigma and Lean is preferred
· Working knowledge of CAD and other Engineering software.