Our client is looking for an Accountant, CPA, with potential Equity Partnership Opportunity to join their team! This is an Executive level position. You will be responsible for the management of our small team of employees as well as interacting with clients.
- Not responsible for Business Development; handled by another Partner.
- Oversight of Staff Accountants' work; final review
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports for our small business clients.
- Adviser to our small business clients on Accounting and Business issues.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Michigan
- Minimum of five years working with small businesses.
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills