· Schedule/Plan Management: Assists project manager in
facilitation of project work breakdown sessions.
· Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project
schedule with minor oversight from project manager.
· Assists project manager in the collection of key project
metrics and health/progress indicators.
· Project Resource Management: assist the project manager with
defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans.
· Communications Management –Supports project manager to
execute project communication plan (internal and external); provides status
communications and project health/metrics reporting.
· Cost Management – Manages project cost estimates; compiles
project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting
· Project Risk Management - Defines risk management plan,
analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact; Develops risk
mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions.