BizIQ Smart Local Digital Marketing with a focus on small business online presence.
Are you ready to get your foot in the door at the highest rated small business marketing agency in the country?
BizIQ, an Inc 5000 Company, was recently named the 25th fastest growing company in Arizona and the 956th fastest growing company in the United States. We’re experts in the small business local digital marketing industry. Our company is located in the fun and trendy Arcadia District of Phoenix, AZ. (A lot of great restaurants nearby, and conveniently located to the valley freeways)
BizIQ’s Client Success Department is seeking a driven, enthusiastic experienced Google & Social Ads PPC Digital Marketing Account Manager with a passion for small businesses and the marketing industry. As an integral member of the client success team, you’ll get hands-on experience and continued training in the most current internet marketing methodologies and practices.
The ideal candidate for the Paid Digital Account Manager must have exquisite communication and people skills and a passion for digital marketing. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, always evolving, startup-like environment. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, organized, has excellent communication skills, pays attention to every detail, works well with others and is able to adapt to changes quickly in a high-pressure production driven environment.
Provides exceptional services during the client onboarding process and on a continual basis to our growing client’s business in the marketplace.
- New client on-boarding phone interviews
- Gain an understanding of your assigned client’s specific small business, industry, products, and services in order to help their online marketing strategy and offer suggestions
- Maintain ongoing, proactive and consistent communication with clients on account progress, performance and problem resolution
- Develop multi-channel, fully integrated Paid Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies, including social, video and media
- Build strong business relationships with your assigned book of business
- Analyze monthly paid media business metrics, budgets and reports
- Research and evaluate marketing efforts and identify new campaign opportunities
- Seamlessly communicate between your clients and the development / fulfillment teams
- Compose and post online written professional business descriptions and other relative content
- Communicate updates and follow-ups with clients
- Complete daily assigned tasks and goals as assigned
- Collaborate with a variety of internal departments
Your profile and skills requirements:
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing Paid Search, Online Display and/or Social Ad Campaigns
- Mastered PC and internet usage/ research abilities
- Expert and articulate English grammar, spelling, and punctuation (assessments required)
- Strong emphasis on attention to detail and time management (assessments required)
- Type 40+ WPM
- Extremely well organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attendance and work ethic
- Positive attitude
- The ability to accept constructive criticism in a professional manner and to learn from edits
- Experience writing content on the internet
- Any digital marketing or SEO experience
- Google Analytics / Google Ads Certification
- Local search ranking factors knowledge
- Big Plus: BS/BA in Marketing, Journalism, Business or similar previous experience
Benefits of working with BizIQ:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K with generous profit share
- United Health Medical plans, Delta Dental plan, vision, life, disability and more!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (including “floating” holidays)
- Fun, energetic atmosphere
- BizIQ Bucks! - peer-to-peer internal rewards program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Cash spiff incentives
- Espresso machines
- No weekends or travel required
- Relaxed and social company culture
Submit your resume along with a brief cover letter explaining why you have applied and how you are the best candidate for the position. Also please include your direct email address. Many job boards do not forward direct email addresses.
No Walk-Ins, please. All interviews must be scheduled.
If you share our passion for helping small businesses and are looking for a solid opportunity to build your career and evolve with the local marketing industry then this the place for you.
Why Work Here?BizIQ to date has helped over 20,000 small business owners in America capture and convert new customers by increasing their visibility on major search engines, mobile devices, local maps, major directories, and popular social media channels. We have the best reputation in the Local Marketing Industry and have more positive reviews than any other Digital Marketing company in North America. Google “BizIQ reviews” and check out what our client’s and staff are saying about us! If you are looking for a career with a company that offers a service you will be proud to stand behind look no further. If you share our passion for helping small businesses and are looking for a solid opportunity to build your career and evolve with the local marketing industry then this the place for you.
You'll gain the rare opportunity to gain experience and be a part of a growing small business where you're treated like family.