Director of Paid Media
- Expired: July 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
BizIQ is seeking an experienced Director of Paid Media responsible for managing the Paid Media team to deliver top notch local and national paid media campaigns for existing and future clients. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, works well with others and is able to adapt to changes quickly in a high-pressure environment. As Director of Paid Media, you'll be tasked with guiding the culture of our Paid Media team, improving the quality and creativity of our deliverables, and growing revenue through the success of our clients.
The candidate for the Director of Paid Media must be an analytical and perspective professional who is organized, a skilled communicator, team-oriented, and has current knowledge of local and national Paid Media practices, techniques, and platforms. In addition, the candidate must possess excellent project management, time management, and people management skills.
The Director of Paid Media works cross-departmentally to achieve the goals of the department and company and acts as the "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) of the Paid Media department. This includes working with Customer Success and Sales teams, and thought leadership, actively participating in sales conversations, and regularly developing an innovative, creative, and performance-driven Paid Media deliverable.
This is a REMOTE position for the foreseeable future. Traditionally an in-office role, our Paid Media teams have continued to excel and grow through remote locations and continued to CHAMPION SMALL BUSINESS owners! This Director of Paid Media will collaborate with multiple teams and excel in customer-facing interactions.
- Lead a team of Paid Media Specialists in the execution of innovative campaigns for mid-level and enterprise level companies
- Improve and approve strategies for paid media clients that result in the client exceeding their goals
- Lead all paid media efforts to grow BizIQ revenue stream including but not limited to: sales, onboarding, fulfillment, and account management.
- Grow the Paid Media total revenue by 50%-100% year over year
- Take vision from Sr. Leadership, vet it, flesh out the details and create execution plans
- Develop meaningful metrics/forecasts and present to company leadership.
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales in driving efficiency and scale across primary operational KPIs
- Provide leadership support in pitching new business and growing clients
- Understand changes to the marketplace and industry, adjusting client Paid Media strategies accordingly
- Oversee department budget, including staffing and resource requirements
- 5+ years experience managing teams of Paid Media professionals, preferably at a growing agency
- 5+ years experience with tactical execution of Paid Media campaigns across multiple channels, managing and supporting a team of Paid Media professionals.
- Experience with navigating, servicing, and growing local and enterprise-level Paid Media engagements
- A dynamic performance-marketing mindset and a clear POV on what is needed to drive performance success and curiosity for what's ahead in the Paid Media industry, outside of traditional paid media platforms
- High emotional intelligence and ability to work across teams with different types of individuals
- Ready to pivot based on priority shifts or industry changes and can anticipate change
- Clear communicator with strategic insights and the ability to create buy-in across the organization
- A clear, insightful vision for the future direction of the marketplace, with a track record of thought leadership in the Paid Media field
- Solid strategic skills and impressive understanding of the business from both market and P&L perspectives
- Google certified in all media platforms, expert with CMS platforms, advanced understanding of analytics and data tracking for all paid media formats
- Exceptional ability to motivate, educate, and retain a stellar Paid Media team
- Grow the team through hiring and training, managing performance, coaching, mentoring, and career development.
- A record of partnering with internal teams to influence business results.
- Forge strong communication between marketing and sales as you work towards achieving shared goals.
- Partner with marketing department to create and support company Paid Media strategies
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend Paid Media strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of internal departments
- BS/BA degree preferred
Additional (but not required):
- Ability to develop Podcasts as a expert in the Paid Media industry
- Attend conferences as a speaker on Paid Media practices
Benefits of working with BizIQ:
- Competitive salary based on experience and quarterly bonus based on your book of business
- 401K with generous profit share
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options as part of a comprehensive benefit package
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks in the first year)
- 10 Paid Holidays (including 4 "floating" holidays)
- BizIQ Bucks! Peer-to-peer internal rewards program
- Hours: M-F 7am -4pm (AZ time zone)
- Relaxed and social company culture
- Fun, engaged, energetic atmosphere
BusinessView all jobs at BizIQ