Our firm specializes in direct marketing and sales for some of the country’s largest, industry-leading companies. Our current client has contracted our team to manage their retail marketing and sales in the Indianapolis region.
What we do is different than what you would expect in a typical retail position. Our clients are eager to use us as their brand ambassadors, sales reps, and customer service agents; since we take a professional approach to each interaction with the potential and existing customer. Due to our ongoing success, we have expanded into a 2nd location and are highly motivated to hire a Customer Service & Sales Rep to join the team in the Indianapolis location.
Customer Service & Sales Rep Overview:
- Full training on basic sales / communications to acquire new retail customers
- Working in various retail locations selling and promoting new services /products to consumers
- Working in a team environment within the office (group work and presentations)
- Collecting feedback to improve the campaign and partnership with the client
- Competitive income which includes hourly pay or commission (whichever is higher)
Qualifications for the Customer Service & Sales Rep position:
- 1-2 years customer service / retail / hospitality experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great work ethic, overall positive attitude, and natural leadership abilities
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma / Certification in any field (an asset but not mandatory)
- Volunteer experience (an asset but not mandatory)
Although this is an entry level position to start, our goal is to hire somebody who has the ambition to grow with the company long term. We offer a Management Training Program to those who display leadership qualities and prove themselves to be an asset to the organization. Upward mobility and career advancement are based solely on performance, integrity, and character.
If you are ready to transfer your current skills and develop yourself personally and professionally with a strong team of leaders, we want to hear from you. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team and we will do our best to contact you within 24-48 hours of applying.
No Part Time - Full Time ONLY
No retail, cold calling, or insurance sales involved!
All training is provided, no licensing