Trilingual Senior Executive Assistant - US & Canada
Bitso Texas City, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a high potencial Executive Assistant to our CTO and Co-Founder, Ben Peters, and also to our COO, Vaughan Smith and CPO, Javier Morodo. This person should preferably be based in the US or Canada (PST) and have an advanced/fluent proficiency in English, Spanish and Portuguese (super important). Should also have excellent handling of technology (Google docs, Confluence/Jira, security, e-commerce, communications and professional apps), and should be a very savvy performer in a fully-remote, agile and dynamic international environment. The professional must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization, be an enabler to coordinate internal and external teams efficiently, be disciplined following up on issues and understand the business as a whole and it's reality to be better prepared to assist the executives. The ideal candidate will have impeccable organizational skills and prior experience in functions requiring administration, attention to detail and multiple technology tools. Soft skills that we seek: smart, great with people, enjoys a challenge, organized and good communicator.
- Manage the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments, rescheduling and prioritizing the most sensitive matters;
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records, expenses and other relevant documents
- Carry out travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Support special projects as needed coordinating with different teams (such as
- Finance, People, Corporate Affairs, Marketing, etc)
- Be a facilitator for a clear communication across Bitso on what's happening
- Utmost discretion and maturity to manage information and decisions related to working with the senior leadership team;
- Very enthusiastic about Bitso's accelerated growth and our mission to revolutionize finance
- Be a drive changer. Understand we are growing and improving our process and help to deliver the best and in a fast way.
Who you are:
English, Spanish and Portuguese proficiency
Previous experience as an Executive Assistant for C-Levels
Excellent handling of technology
Enthusiastic about Bitso's market.
Experience and savviness working remotely
Extraordinary team player
Global mindset and ability to work across multiple cultures.
We need someone passionate and with great energy to deliver time to the executives and maximize our growth and positive impact around the world
Bitso is Latin America's leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It's time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You'll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
AddressTexas City, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Bitso