We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! We need someone extraordinarily organized, with a strong ability to problem solve and work efficiently to join our team. The successful candidate will perform clerical and administrative tasks in order to facilitate company success and growth as well as work closely with the CEO and other executives to help them grow the team.
- Draft internal and external communications and formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Occasional data entry
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Manage and order office supplies
- Implement/Organize SaaS used internally
- Perform all other office tasks as needed
Qualifications (experience not required, but an asset):
- Previous experience in office administration, HR or other related fields
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and think "on your feet"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with Google and Microsoft Office technology suites
- Comfortable learning and using new technology
Advancement within the organization will arise as the organization grows and certain qualifications are demonstrated.