- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will be responsible for administration, maintenance, and management of capacity resources for computers at the operating system and infrastructure level. In this role you will build, configure, troubleshoot, and integrate new and existing servers to provide service enhancements, application deployments and infrastructure upgrades. You will recommend software and hardware enhancements, diagnose and correct issues, define and implement new services with the goal of achieving maximum server uptime and availability for the users. You will be responsible for monitoring performance, system usage. You will contribute to the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), backup systems and disk configurations. You will conduct system analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technologies.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in the evaluation, installation, configuration management, and user support of hardware and software.
- Working knowledge and system administration of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies.
- Intelligence Community Operations experience is desired.
Bison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Bison Group LLC
Get fresh Maintenance Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.