- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
**DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK ARE REUIRED**
The Truck Driver/Warehouse personnel’s responsibility is to ensure that inventory is delivered to or picked up from customers in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, while providing the highest possible level of customer service, in addition to properly receiving, stocking, and packaging inventory as the Company President requests.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate company-owned vehicles in a safe manner, ensuring that all traffic laws are obeyed and safety procedures are followed.
- Assist in loading and unloading of merchandise on vehicle, ensuring the load is safely distributed in the vehicle and that proper material handling, practices are used.
- Follow assigned delivery schedule, ensuring deliveries are made in a timely fashion by the most cost-effective route utilizing tools provided. Use manifest and take pictures of every delivery.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the requirements for Department of Transportation hazardous materials signage, bills of lading and awareness of Material Safety Data Sheet requirements.
- Follow proper procedures in reporting accidents immediately in accordance with Company policy.
- Inspect vehicle daily and complete required paperwork. Maintain vehicle in neat and clean condition.
- Promptly report operating problems or maintenance needs on vehicles.
- Maintain neat personal appearance and demonstrate a courteous, service-minded attitude in dealing with customers.
- Keep President informed of shortages, overloads or damaged merchandise, and any complaints received from customers.
- Perform warehouse duties delegated, to include; receiving, stocking, packaging, inventorying, and maintaining the warehouse in and neat and clean condition.
- Maintain the upkeep of the building; empty trash weekly, sweep, vacuum, keep the warehouse organized and presentable, and any other maintenance the President delegates.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of organizational procedures and operations
- Ability to safely lift and handle material weighing up-to 50 pounds
- Operate material handling equipment
- Write in a neat, legible fashion
- Analyze administrative details and correct routine errors
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and be 18 years of age
- Possess adequate human relations and communications skills
The above description is intended to outline the general nature and level of work for this position and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of the essential functions of this job. Responsibilities vary by location depending on the size of the operation.
Hourly wage: $16-19.
The Winsupply Family of Companies is a leading supplier of materials for residential and commercial construction as well as industrial use. Winsupply of Bismarck, established in 2012, is a locally owned wholesale company, serving local plumbing, hydronic and irrigation contractors in order to make their construction process as seemless as possible. We are a detail oriented team that requires every individual to pull their weight, and in return are rewarded equally to what they put forth. We are continuing to grow and are always looking for self-motivated, customer service-oriented, reliable, and ambitious individuals to join our team!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Bismarck Winsupply