Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Travel Coordinator opportunity with a major medical organization in Keaau, Hawaii.
Travel Coordinator - Keaau #17913
Primary duties: Assist staff with high call volume and backlog for travel coordination.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills are required.
- Previous phone servicing and customer service experience are highly preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a call center environment.
- Accept and process travel requests received via telephone, fax, email, etc.
- Coordinate travel and lodging arrangements by scheduling air, ground, lodging and/or meal reservations in accordance with program benefits and guidelines.
- Coordinate and schedule travel-alternative options for medical care, including telemedicine and appointments with visiting physicians.
- Requires effective, proactive and frequent communication with internal employees, members, providers and travel vendors.
- Effectively communicate travel approvals, denials and requests for more information in both oral and written form.
- Health care administrative experience or customer service background desired.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer proficient and strong attention-to-detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 730am-430pm
- Position Type: Temporary thru 8/30/20
- Location: Keaau, HI
- No parking provided.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran