- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain domain server configurations to ensure data confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Maintain domain server and storage availability and functionality; troubleshoot, repair and report on outages and restoration activities: o Troubleshoot and repair system outages/down/unavailability/etc. o Communicate status of outages. o Perform routine and periodic systems checks and validations for malicious activities.. o Validate backups are being satisfactorily completed per policy and configuration. o Process service tickets, as they relate to the proper and efficient operation of applicable systems. o Support all domain system updates, upgrades, changes. o Develop, generate, maintain, and contribute to documentation development to support systems. o Communicate, collaborate, and participate with audits, auditors, and other program reviewers. o Provide support to facilitate COOP, Contingency Plan, and backup/recovery activities. o Provide support and applicable data/information to the Maritime System Environment efforts.
- Manage domain server configurations and auditable records of system configuration changes o Comply with Configuration Management and Control guidelines. o Maintain auditable records of system and configuration changes. o Develop, maintain, and update asset records and documentation.
- Maintain security posture of servers o Ensure cyber security system reporting is accurate (e.g., ACAS, VRAM, RSA Archer). o Ensure systems are secured per applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG). o Ensure vulnerabilities, as identified in security scans (e.g., ACAS), are addressed and remediated. o Install and operate Host Based Security System (HBSS) software. o Support accreditations, certifications and approvals for system (Risk Management Framework). o Coordinate any planned service interruptions/outages with Government and application owners.
- Draft weekly/monthly reports on activities
- Security+ required
- Advanced Microsoft Windows certifications desired
- 5-10 years of progressive Windows Domain System Administration experience
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) knowledge a plus
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent written, verbal, client-facing and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to attain and hold a Secret Clearance
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company, Inc.