Social Media/Online Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Social Media/Online Customer Service Representative responsibilities include:
- Acting as first point of contact on social media for customer issues through social media channels, email, and chat.
- Areas of assistance include, but are not limited to, start/stop/move service, bill inquiries, credit extensions/arrangements, service options, billing and charges.
- Providing web support for customers logging into the Online Customer Service Center.
- Updating and maintaining social media policies and procedures and reporting for handling social media care issues.
- Developing training materials.
- 1 -3 years’ previous customer service, web support, online communications experience and familiarity with social media tools such as HootSuite, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm, but flexibility in schedule required as schedule may changed based on staffing needs.
This position is a hybrid opportunity after the successful completion of in-person training.
6 months temporary with potential for extension.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.