Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for a Sales & Merchandising Representative professional for an exciting opportunity with a liquor distributor in Honolulu, HI.
Sales & Merchandising Representative #18182
The Sales & Merchandising Representative is responsible for growing and developing the sale of beer, wine, and spirits. They will enhance the sales department’s effectiveness by providing exceptional service and support to the sales team and the customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks inventory and restocks shelves.
- Services brands so that each product location in a store is fully stocked and presentable to the consumer.
- Maintains positive brand image by building attractive displays.
- Builds display point-of-sale in all areas of the store Performs in-store resets.
- Works closely with Distributor partner to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Builds effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Carries out verbal instructions from appropriate staff.
- Submits written weekly reports for sales call & merchandising activities.
- Available to work some weekends and holidays.
- Maintains accurate reports.
- Projects a professional appearance while being friendly and helpful.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- Complete other tasks and functions as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
- Experience in beverage industry required.
- Associate's or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of direct merchandising experience.
- Skilled in merchandising techniques.
- Experience working for a grocery store.
- Experience working independently in the field.
- Available to work weekends for special functions/events.
- Live in Oahu but will travel to all the islands.
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Required to lift and move 45-57-pound cases of product regularly.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in reading and comprehending simple instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Experienced in writing simple correspondence and procedures.
- Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***
Bishop & Company, Inc.