Bishop & Company has an urgent need for a temp-to-hire Receptionist opportunity for an established local organization in the downtown Honolulu area. Ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and be available to start immediately.
- Greet and direct visitors, receives deliveries, schedules Main conference rooms.
- Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs calls to proper areas of the company. Retrieve messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate party.
- Maintain and update conference room reservations.
- Assist walk-in clients by printing out appropriate documents and scheduling with available staff.
- Receive, sort, log and route mail and deliveries.
- Monitor visitor access and issues parking validation when required.
- Process request for business cards.
- Order, receive, and maintains office supplies for office.
- Log in and out of guests.
- Distribute anniversary cards, name plates and bus vouchers.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED.
- At least 2 years of experience as a receptionist in an office/corporate environment.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player. Possesses the ability to handle difficult or demanding clients.
- Able to work independently and learn new tasks quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasked, able to meet continuous deadlines and coordination between all persons involved with projects and transactions.
- General ability to use Windows, Microsoft Office applications (such as e-mail, Word, Excel, and on-line reservation systems) and other computer applications (such as STEPS, UNIX).
- Good business writing skills using a computer and information technology.
- Always maintains confidentiality.
- Regular attendance and promptness.
- Type: Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- Pay: DOE
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8-hour shifts with 30 minute lunch breaks. Flexible start and finish times.
- Location: Downtown Honolulu area
- Parking: Not included
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran